on 25 August 2016
Fast delivery. Happy with purchase.
on 12 November 2013
A great book for any child of various ages. Fantastic pictures, easy snippets of information whilst really learning lots of interesting facts. Great to be picked up and put down as much as they like and good for adults to read too.
on 27 November 2013
Brilliant book, I have bought the last 3 for my son, who is now 10, and he has learned so many facts and figures.
on 10 February 2014
Buy this every year.

Quality info but some similar and or same as previous years. Recipient flicked through. stopped buying the magazine as way tooooo many adverts.
on 21 January 2014
This is the third book we have bought for our daughter. She really looks forward to receiving it for her birthday each year. It is bright and full of really interesting information which we as adult enjoy as well. We occasionally buy the geographic kids magazine but this offers much more Value for money.

It is bright with one or two two pages on each topic and lots of fun facts as well.
on 23 February 2014
I bought this last year for my daughter and it is disappointing that some pages are exact copies as the ones in that book. I understand facts will remain the same but thought different ones would be used. To put in exact copies of some pages ,is poor if you buy more than once.
on 13 July 2014
bought this book for my daughter 10th birthday she loved it has read most of it and is still always reading it its taught her loads of new facts she did not no and its fun to read but she learns at the same time will be buying 2015 of it next year
on 10 February 2014
My granddaughter (8) loves animals and chose this book from a book fayre. Full of interesting information put together in such a way to hold the attention of a young child. She kept quoting the book as in "did you know?". Very good.
on 19 March 2014
Another brilliant book by Nat Geo Kids. My daughter is fascinated by the information contained in this book. Its well laid out and written in a way kids can read and learn without realising it. Brilliant and would thoroughly recommend.
on 7 May 2014
This is a great book for the kids who ask too many questions, we all have them!! so hopefully it will give them that extra bit of knowledge, and hopefully not to ask more questions!