on 1 April 2016
Brilliant book with all the information required for my 7year olds school project.
on 18 July 2017
Bought as a present but another fantastic magazine for children of any age! I love those!
on 8 February 2015
Great pictures and easy to follow text for KS2
on 30 October 2015
Bought for my grandson who has a fascination with volcanoes, weather and earthquakes. Although he has only just started school and not able to read yet, he loves the pictures and once he can read will, I am sure, enjoy the book even more.
on 2 January 2014
I bought this for my grandson for Christmas, he thought it was just great. It had plenty of information in it and how to make a lava lamp which he was very impressed with.
on 3 June 2014
This book is great. It has lots of photographs of volcanoes and the consequences of them. Loads of facts and its bright and engaeing. Brilliant for my 5 year old who loves this sort of thing. Lots of pages and a nice card cover. Would reccommend.
on 30 May 2016
My Son who is five years of age is now bombarding me with many questions about Earth Science; and is obsessed with Volcano's and Earthquakes. A great book for little ones to ponder on the facts about Volcano's and Earthquakes. Now its sink holes my Son has informed me that he is interested in too.
on 6 January 2016
love national geographic kids books and this one doesn't fail. my sons loved it. they love mostly all the interesting facts. they keep going back to it when they want to learn something new.
on 12 January 2015
Fab book with so many great facts in. All the national two kids books are great and this was no exception.
on 5 May 2014
bought this along with two other books on the same subject for 7 year old grandson - he loved them