on 8 August 2017
Bought this for my grandson after he found a similar book at a b and b we stayed at recently and which he thoroughly enjoyed while we were there.
this is a more up to date version, well illustrated and very educational. We are all enjoying it.
on 3 September 2017
Brilliant !! Our six year old son absolutely loves this facts book. It's the second one he has . He can't wait to read it every night . He remembers loads of facts and tells us them every single day. Will be ordering more!
on 23 March 2017
Good read. My daughter LOVED this book. Well written and great story. Highly recommended to KS2, tween age and even the grown ups love it too
on 5 April 2017
Like this book but the layout is very confusing and haphazard.
on 28 July 2017
My 6 year old liked this book so much. He keeps on reading the facts and telling me about it.
on 16 September 2017
Good book well worth the money.
on 26 April 2017
Very good
on 7 June 2017
Fabulous fascinating book. Great present idea
on 8 June 2017
Informative book, Granddaughter loving it
on 1 January 2015
I dispute some of the facts in this book, also remember this is American produce so expect words like candy. My 8yo likes it of course but with American tv imports i so want our children to our native tongue but otherwise it's an interesting fact book i suppose.