on 25 July 2015
Unfortunately this Atlas was far too young for our grand-daughter (aged 9 years) - but gave away to 5/6 year old, who was delighted. Otherwise this is a well planned and beautifully graphic way to hook children into geography. So would give product 5*
on 5 April 2018
Excellent my 7 year old loved it
on 16 August 2016
A well thought out, large format, first atlas, probably best suited to 5 to 8 yr olds.
on 13 November 2017
The best gift anyone can get/give.Worth one.Go for it without a second thought.
on 29 August 2014
Christmas presents
on 15 December 2014
Have had a good look at this fab. book.I am sure that my 4 1/2 yr. old grandson will be delighted when he receives this at Christmas, it is just right as a beginners atlas.
on 18 January 2014
i bought this for my great niece who is obsessed with maps it is a very nice book and a good reference for a young child
on 10 January 2014
My kids love it - bright, colourful & educational - what more could be required? I recommend this for any kids over 5
on 10 July 2014
My 9 year old daughter loves this, has used it for her school project and even taken it into class. Easy to follow & keeps child's interest!
on 11 February 2014
I should have read the dimensions before I bought this. It is massive. Definately a book to be layed on the floor and read rather than held (especially by a 5 year old).

The content on the book is reasonable and I like how the maps aren't cluttered with loads of words and pictures, as are a lot of childrens atlases. It is well laid out and is very simple yet informative for younger readers.