on 30 January 2016
A wonderfully insightful book with some amazing photographs. It was great to see the great diversity and beauty across this great continent.

The only issue I had was the size of the book (A5). Photographs of this quality need to be at least A4 to do them full justice.
on 14 April 2011
Good book, was surprised at the size as its only small - around A5 size. Beautiful photography and easy readable and interesting text to go alongside photographs (the authors come across as very likeable when you read the text).

I read the whole book in less than 2 hours - would recommend...
5 people found this helpful
on 24 August 2011
Wonderful book, I echo everything positive that everybody else has said but the small size of this book is really off putting for me, I think it's A3 in size and I feel that wonderful images such as these are more beautifully represented in larger format books, so I will be sending mine back and will try to purchase the Fisher/Beckwith books individually.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 July 2014
Bought as a present for a friend stunning faces
on 8 May 2015
Great! All good
on 25 March 2014
Absolutely stunning collection of photos. I love any book about Africa and this has been a beautiful, small addition to my collection
on 24 June 2015
This is a great little book with wonderful photographs and narrative.
on 24 March 2016
Beautifull Book
on 1 November 2013
As a lover of all things African I can honestly say that this book is as good as it gets. It now joins one of my many bookshelves in pride of place.
on 18 July 2015
Stunning. Wish it was a larger book.