on 16 April 2014
A different glossy photo, every month, of the forever handsome boss of rock n roll on your wall - what more could you want in a Calendar?
on 5 December 2014
Who on earth sells a 16 mth calendar that runs out on the month it is sold?!!!! I feel I was very much misled with this purchase, I assumed it started in 2014 and ran for 16 months through 2015. To charge someone £5.99 for this is completely ridiculous. I would have returned it only it wasn't worth the postage and hassle. This seller should be removed from Amazon
on 2 January 2014
I'm sure all Bruce fans will have this calendar but I feel I have to say it's of good quality with everything a Bruce fan could want. Calendar was well packed and speedily delivered.
on 13 December 2013
I cannot face the year wit Bruce Springsteen on my wall. Can we have some pictures from live shows. But another great year with the boss.
on 27 January 2014
My sister drools over it regularly. A nice quality product and despatched very quickly. An ideal gift for a Bruce super fan
on 6 February 2014
Bought for my Springsteen mad partner. Does what it says on the tin. What more can you say about a calendar.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 February 2016
You can't go wrong with The Boss
on 17 October 2013
My husband was really over the moon with calender because he is a great fan of his and has been for many years. He could not believe he could get it cheaper with you than he could get it in the shops and get it next day delivery but there is one thing he wishes that you could give a better tracking help so he could when it is going to come and near enough time it would be coming other than that he like me love you because you can get stuff you can not get in the shops anymore so keep up the brilliant work and stuff you have.
I
on 18 November 2013
Nice calendar with a lot of nice pictures of the Boss.There is only one "Boss"- Bruce Springsteen.Thius is a good buy.
on 9 September 2013
what can I say this calander is just fab love the size and more importantly love the pictures. great price too