Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

on 7 November 2012
I chose this calendar because it was described as covering 16 months (as well as being a Bruce fan, obviously.) However, the final 4 months of 2012 are all squeezed onto one page, so although you can see the dates, you can't actually use this page for writing appointments, so it's pretty useless, and is really only a 12 month calendar,

Also (and I appreciate this is a personal preference ) the Saturdays and Sundays are separated, with Saturday being at the end of the week and Sunday at the beginning, which is irritating if you need to block out weekends.

I gave it two stars because I liked the photos, but otherwise I was very disappointed :(
on 12 October 2012
Having been a Springsteen fan since the year dot I have always had a calendar but sadly the same old photos do the rounds year after year. But I guess for us diehards it's a must !!
on 19 November 2012
THIS CALENDAR IS BETTER THAN THE 2012 ONE, which was all filled with older photos of the 'darkness' days back in the 1970's. I am pleased that they decided to use pictures from resent days. A GREAT CALENDAR 2013
on 31 December 2012
I BOUGHT THIS CALENDAR FOR MY NEIGHBOUR WHO IS A BIG SPRINGSTEEN FAN. AS THIS WAS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT I COULD NOT LOOK INSIDE. HOWEVER ON ASKING HIM HE WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE CONTENT.
on 7 November 2012
Superb quality with great 12"x12" photos from the current Wrecking Ball album sessions of Bruce with his fabled Esquire by Danny Clinch, and at the usual great Amazon price.
on 26 March 2013
i am a big fan of bruce so i love my calendar. it was also at a good price which makes a difference. i bought 2, 1 for myself and 1 for my sister
on 30 September 2013
Very good value and arrived on time.
Would use sit again for price and delivery of product in great condition

Sharron - Beverley
on 18 January 2013
prompt delivery, very well packed, good item ; a must for the fans of Bruce Springsteen; good price; a very good way to start the year !!!!
on 5 February 2013
I bought this calendar for my husband for Christmas and he is very impressed with it. It's even better than last year. Thank you.
on 14 January 2013
Great calendar, great value. And it went down really well with a Boss fan for Christmas. Looking forward to the summer concerts