Customer reviews

on 23 April 2012
Bought this for a christmas present for my grand daughter as she loves anything to do with art and she loved it
on 24 May 2013
This book is amazing and awesome I love it it has everything you need to do or known to art journal.
on 27 September 2016
I bought this for my daughter as she was going through the 'doodling phase' . She loves it. Kept her entertained for those 'doodle moments' with lots of prompts to make her doodling more original. Plenty of ideas inside for doodling....
on 10 May 2014
Very impressed, my daughter, 7, loves it. She loves doodling so this is great for encouraging the imagination. I'd recomend
on 28 December 2015