Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 October 2011
This book was first listed as a future release on amazon in late 2009 - since then I`ve watched as the release date was pushed further and further into the future, and when it did appear, it was at a crazy price. Even at the moment that it became available, at a decent price, I wasn`t sure whether I was getting piano/vocal/guitar or full tablature book. I had to take the chance though, as the album "Rust Never Sleeps" is one of a kind, and one of the great things about Neil Young is he gets everything from every note he plays, which makes learning his songs very satisfying (and comparatively accessible for the beginner/intermediate player).

Anyway, I`m delighted to say that it is full guitar tab! Now I can properly learn some of the greatest songs by one of rock`s real legends - "Hey, Hey, My, My" - the joy of playing this cannot be overstated! - "Thrasher", "Pocohontas", "Powderfinger", "Sedan Delivery"...why it`s taken 32 years for a tab book of this album to appear I don`t fully understand. But it`s here now, and it`s fantastic. What`s more, this record is of course a fantastic mix of acoustic and thoughtful Neil, and the noisy grunge-godfather Neil, so there`s something for you, whatever your style.