Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 January 2012
I love Dario Marianelli's soundtrack, so to get the chance to play the music myself is wonderful. I hadn't played the piano in years and only ever achieved grade 3, but found the difficulty ideal; challenging but achievable. I love it!
on 22 February 2013
This item is easy to play, as stated, so I couldn't ask for more. However, I would have liked to have been able to see the inside of the book before purchasing, just in case.
on 11 March 2013
This was easy enough for my 12 year old Grade V player, a really nice book of music for easy sight reading
on 7 September 2013
Bought at the behest of my daughter who had left it too late (as usual) and needed this music quickly, I placed the order and a day later it arrived - no next day delivery requested.