Customer reviews

on 4 May 2009
If you don't have much theory background like myself you may find it confusing but it's definately worth taking a look at it.

I still dont understand some of the terms in the book but now I've just got three more to learn because I wanted to learn these so bad! I have looked at the tabs on the internet but decided I want a professional version and wasn't disappointed. It features the lyrics, tab and notation with clearly defined parts of song Rhythm etc. Great for any A7X fan that plays guitar.
on 26 August 2007
I have most of the tabs from this album on my computer already, just bought it as a reference. It has been written really well and comes in very handy but some of the tabs are slightly off, the tabs that I've downloaded seem to be more accurate in some places. Some of tabs are quite difficult to follow unless you have a good level of theory knowledge or you have been through many tabs.
on 2 June 2006
Awesome book very detailed. I think if you don't have much theory knowledge you may find the book a little hard to understand. Theres a key in the back to show you what means what but can be confusing. I am Grade 4 trumpet so i can read music but its not a huge problem if you don't know any, It might help though. Its thicker than i was expecting but that shows how detailed it is.

All in all a great book and a must for any a7x fan
on 3 February 2010
Fantastic book. Real talented outstanding musicians. Wonderful and inspirational guitar work. you will learn so much and develop and outstanding guitar skill and performance.