on 1 April 2017
Easy for the kids to understand, lovely drawings, my child loves it.
on 21 August 2013
... as all those books that come in this format. It's very similar to the dvd, the cd contains the same voices and songs from the movie and the lenght is appropriate to a bedtime story, unlike other books that are way too long.
on 10 October 2017
Granddaughter loves it, so a real hit with her.
on 30 December 2017
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 12 May 2017
The cd & book are great
on 4 January 2015
This cd and book was not at all as I was expecting, obviously I didn't think the audio would be the full length of the film but was very surprised to find they had condensed the film into 8 1/2 minutes! Was gobsmacked when we'd barely even started our journey and the cd had finished already! My little girl loves it nevertheless but unfortunately we're having to suffer it 5 or 6 times in a row to pass a journey! I bought 2 of the other disney read along books at the same time and they have been similarly cut to within an inch of their lives, normally don't leave reviews but wanted to help someone else avoid our mistake.
on 26 June 2013
excellent book read over and over again. delivered within the specified time. good value for money will cover several stages of a childs development
on 7 June 2016
My 3 1/2 year old son loves listening to the wonderful classic again and again... and again! We even listen to the story CD in the car on car trips! It's wonderful to be able to share with him one of my childhood favourites! And excellent in developing listening skills!
on 12 May 2014
peter pan story on a cd to help kids who are just starting to read or like background noise to drift of had the book since xmas gets listened to at least once a week and all done by a 4 yr old and still going strong
on 3 March 2015
Bought two for grandsons, they loved them. Stories can be read to them and they can listen to CD and look at pictures themselves. lovely idea which went down well. Fast delivery and usual good packaging.