Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 December 2013
Great speedy delivery. Good quality, the only thing I would say is that the story is about the day of their wedding and has nothing to do with the movie. My 4 year old loves the story but my husband and I find it a bit long & dull.
on 23 January 2014
I bought this for my 4 year old daughter and she loves it. My only criticism is that the cover is quite flimsy but overall it's a good book
on 31 May 2015
This is a great book and CD, we love listening to the CD at bed time, and if you are too tired to read to your little ones, then put the CD on and enjoy snuggle time as you listen to the fab story.
on 8 August 2014
A lovely story and not too long for the smalls attention span. I didn't give it 5 stars as I think that there could be more pictures as this is such a funny story and so much happens.
on 29 November 2013
You can tell this was never meant to be a book, story is very poor. Cd is ok though. I wouldn't buy another one though
on 18 August 2015
My 5 year old niece loved this. Nothing wrong about it!
on 10 February 2015
Fast delivery, brilliant price. Very happy
on 21 April 2015
Great follow-up to a great movie
on 15 February 2016
great product
on 24 September 2012
This book misshapes easily. Buy it with a hardback book and get them sent out to you together or it will arrive bent.