TOP 500 REVIEWERon 14 May 2013
I purchased this for my son who loves winnie the pooh, and in particular roo. It goes through all of his adventures through the day through to bed time. Well illustrated, colourful. Sweet Story with lots of involvement from all of the characters, and its the best book I have seen about roo thus far. Board book good quality, story and pictures well laid out.
on 22 May 2017
Book good condition but story much too hard for a child to understand
on 25 March 2017
Grand daughter loves it
on 11 March 2017
great value for money
on 18 July 2017
Nice book, good quality and worth the money.
on 12 July 2014
Fabulous story's within a story, lovely colourful pictures & pages thick but light for little fingers in future use. My little one has fallen asleep 1/2 way through on many a time but still find myself reading until the end! Truly beautiful story, our favourite so far!
on 27 August 2012
My 3yo daughter will not go to bed without this book, she absolutely adores it... I especially love the last page showing all the characters sleeping, which is our cue for our final goodnight kiss :)
on 29 July 2014
This is a lovely book, there are short stories all rolled into one big story, the pictures are gorgeous I feel the quality will make this book last for many years too. Very happy.
on 27 January 2014
I bought this as a present for a three year old. She loved it and her mum said it was a great bedtime book to calm her daughter after a busy day.
on 22 November 2015
Bought this as a bedtime book for my best friends 2 year old Reuben, he absolutely loves it as we nickname him "Roo"