Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 April 2010
Artemis Fowl, a great series. In fact, so great that I decided to purchase the whole series. Now to those who are wondering whether to buy it, the best advice I can give is : Give it a try. Now if you are new to the series, I recommend you borrow the first book from a library or buy the first one of the series instead of this whole collection as you may decide in the end that you don't like it. (By the way, it isn't very clear on the page but I can confirm that it DOES come with the first FIVE books. That is you'll be buying all the books from "Artemis Fowl" upto "The Lost Colony". I've always loved the series so I found this an incredibly cheap way of owning them all (buying them separately costs around 5 pounds more). I recommend this collection to all the Artemis FAns out there! Good reading!

N.B. The book is written with America in mind thus the word "centre" becomes "center". Nothing important but it's always nice to know everything about a product :)
on 22 July 2014
The story is great for my nine year old, however, the second book 'the arctic incident' got to page 168, then repeated pages 89 to 120, the resumed at page 201, missing out a chunk of the story. Gutted for my boy.
on 8 January 2014
My 9 year old daughter has almost finished these after having them for Christmas. Looking forward to reading more of them. Good for Harry Potter/Percy Jackson fans.
on 18 February 2015
I bought this box set for my son who is an avid reader - He loves them and is now asking for the remaining books.
on 19 April 2016
Super quality Product at a Reasonable Price. Highly Recommended.
on 22 February 2016
Rather good read. Child very pleased.
on 29 December 2015