on 30 October 2006
I've bought this book to use as a guide for our WDW holiday next year, and I can't put it down!!

It's such a great read (& tons of pics too!)for tips on EVERYTHING Disney has to offer in Florida for 2007, and will be a lovely souvenir for long after the holiday ends.

I particulary liked all the menus & reviews for every eatery on site!!

A real must, buy it NOW!
on 12 August 2007
I bought this book on a friends recommendation, as I am going to Orlando in September, and how glad I am! Although it is written by an American author, therefore a lot of words are for exmaple, 'vacaction', it is aimed at any nationality of traveller to Orlando. It is set out very well, with general tips, water parks, accommodation, eating / shopping, and then of course an in depth description of each theme park. Each theme park section is broken down into what to do / see, what time to do it, the easiest way to tackle queue's, good places to eat and relax, the best place to see the parades and fireworks and much more. Its an excellent guide to forming your own individual itinerary for your holiday, and it has proved a massive help to me planning ahead!