Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 July 2013
I'm a big fan of manga and have bought several boxsets in the past. I wanted to read past where I had already read in the Pokemon Adventures manga so I picked this up. Whilst this set does include 8 volumes, they are all very thin, and the material covered would have traditionally filled out maybe 3 or 4 standard size manga volumes. Just be aware that if you want to add it to your manga collection that it may look somewhat out of place, and that it isn't as good a deal price-wise as you may initially believe. The content is still great however, and I don't regret my purchase, I just wish that it was more similar to normal manga volumes.
on 15 March 2013
My son is an avid reader of these back to front Pokemon Manga books. He is often to be found tucked away re-reading them endlessly. So much better than him playing a computer game and he's even started to draw his own versions. It does seem to be impossible to buy the next set in the collection though which is a big disappointment to him.
on 3 October 2012
Volume 8 of Pokemon Black and White contains chapters 25 to 28.
It is rated A for all ages.

This volume continues with the Ferris wheel scene between White and N. (which incidentally was my favourite part of the game for many reasons) The events that follow are quite surprising, I didn't expect this to happen at all.
Volumes 1 to 8 can be bought as a set now: Pokemon Black and White 8 Volume Set (With Poster)

Overall, it's an okay story. This is the first Pokemon manga I've read so I wasn't sure what to expect. The art is great but the sound effects can be... questionable at times. I'm happy with it because we got to see N but that's just me. If you're a Pokemon fan then I think you'll enjoy this.
on 23 November 2012
I bought this set of Pokemon comics for my son because it's one of his favorites he read them all really fast because he couldn't wait to see what happened next! Very happy with my purchase
on 28 October 2014
My son went through a Pokemon stage which lasted about two years. This was bought during that time - so must be good for the pokemon fans amongst you.
on 5 July 2015
2 boys of 8 and 10 love these books. More of a comic book style than a good read
on 19 January 2015
Great time of delivery and my friend who this was bought for was very satisfied
on 2 October 2014
its a Christmas present and its perfect
on 29 April 2014
Excellent compendium of the manga, would recommend, and came with a poster; Top notch! This made a fantastic gift for my daughter, as she is a massive pokemon fan - this didnt disappoint!