on 20 June 2011
I received my copy last week and i'm very pleased with it.
The artwork is amazing and the story is even better!
Full of action, adventure and surprises all the way through.
Can't wait for the second volume to arrive.
If you like manga like Naruto, Bleach and Soul Eater then this is for you.
on 23 September 2011
Like a lot of people I'd started watching the anime then decided to purchase the first three manga volumes and I'm glad I did. The artwork is lovely and easy to read, and A LOT happens within just one volume. Though exorcism is a very heavy topic Kazue Kato does it in a very easy to understand way throwing in lots of light hearted commentary along the way so everything isn't so heavy and dark all the time, which is one the the main things I love about this series. The characters are all incredibly likeable especially the main character Rin Okumura. I also love the little bonus comics at the end of the book and a little section on demons and the small character profiles are a delight. I definitely recommend this series to any anime or manga fan, I think once you start reading this you're definitely hooked.
on 8 September 2011
I started watching the Blue Exorcist Anime and thought it was that good I'll give the manga a read and I don't usually do that, haha. after I gave it a read I noticed that it is slightly different to the anime but just as fun to read as it is to watch. A definite buy for anyone who loves the anime! As well as for anyone who wants to start reading it.
on 8 February 2012
I have read many manga series,but this is the only series that is able to tempt me to actually purchase the original manga. Great storyline, nice artwork and lively characters. Strongly recommended for those who like supernatural genre manga.
on 9 May 2014
Huge fan of the series loved the anime and loved the manga too. Will buy more as soon as they bring them out. Epic story and epic characters a must read.
on 28 December 2013
Shipped extremely quickly, amazing quality and great value, the print was clear and the product was as high quality as I had expected.
on 9 May 2013
Really enjoyed this book. Been reading several of these types of books later and enjoyed all of them so would def recommend
on 17 October 2013
I decided to order the Blue exorcist manga after watching the anime, which I thought was fantastic! I order this on the 12th October and it was dispatched on the 13th October. The estimated delivery time was for Friday the 18th October but it came on 17th instead. The delivery time was great and the book was in immaculate condition with no creases or rips.

The art in this book is great (I love the character Rin Okumura he is my fav babe!) and the story is GREAT! I love the comedy and the characters facial expressions are well expressed. Volume 1 also features some information on the characters like their blood type, birthdays and interests, which I thought was awesome!

This volume has lot's of action to it as well. I do not want to ruin the story for you all, but this is a MUST BUY!
I would recommend this to anyone!
on 5 August 2016
A birthday present for a friend. Fast shipping, the usual offical manga and good quality. I don't know anything about this series, but my friend was extremely happy with this. As always, the free bookmark was a nice touch.
review image review image review image
on 17 July 2011
This is one of the best manga i have read this year. The story line is not too typical and i like that about it.
The artwork is very good and original.
The storyline is gripping and action all the way through!
I think if you like bleach and action managa this is for you, but you do have to pay attension to names and the plot more so XD
I think i fell in love with it when i read it and the second volume too. The charaters are likeable and they all have unique personalities. No annoying characters you just wanna slap. Lol (sakura)
I loved it and will continue to buy more, i recommend it highly
I have the 3rd on pre order already!
^^