Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

on 4 October 2014
Really good academic book... worth a purchase for background reading.
on 6 December 2011
I have bought this recently updated edition and gave my previous copy to a fellow student on my HNC Biology course, the 1997 edition. I also like the idea of having a CD-Rom with the book for further reading and educatiing oneself about the many facets of this ever expanding field, of nutritional biochemistry.

Another book I would recommend for an undergraduate student studying a nutrition course, dietetics course, and as a trained dietitian, to have one on your bookshelf.
on 4 November 2009
Is a good book to start in human and nutrition, concrete chapters and update information. However some the part of methods to resarch micrinutrients or macronutrients is not developed in this book.
on 31 March 2013
The footstool was what we were looking for and is and serves its purpose admirably.I cant think of anything more to say.