Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 23 January 2013
Well...... Once again i was hooked from start to finish! Focusing on the relationship of Tracy, Gabe and Nick and the twist and turns that faced them. Tri-Mates was full of raunch, hotness and action! Plus we still got our little fixes of other members of the family, mention no names, oh ok, Lex And Cade Warden!!! We were taken through the complications and magic of the tri-mates tri-bond and the effects it had on everybody around them but well the whole mafia situation kicks it up a notch. I for one cannot wait to continue this story....... Lauren Dane, thank you.
on 8 February 2012
Very good read. Indepth characters and witty as hell. Could not put it down. Having read the first two books previously I can honestly say it just keeps getting better and better. Lauren Dane is an amazing story teller and my new favoutite author.
on 19 May 2011
I loved this book! It was so funny, action packed and hotter than the surface of the sun! I actually recommend a change of panties if out and about with this book.
It was a rollercoaster ride of emotions too because I felt hatred for some characters, lust for others and goofy love for the cutest three legged dog on earth.
I really liked the story with this one, it seemed a little more indepth than the first two books. I loved Nick, Tracy and Gabe together. Some menage situations can get it so wrong but this book was perfect. Can't wait to read the next book.
on 28 June 2013
Fourth book that I have read in the series. Little jealous that I've never experienced a tri bond myself, but it sounds a hoot.
on 12 September 2014
Another great book , I could not put it down Well done Lauren Dane , can't wait to read book 3 :)
on 17 November 2010
I have been looking for this title for some time but on reading the book description, it does not sound anything like a Cascadia Wolf story. Certainly, I don't think the wolves have got into space yet. Possibly a description from another book gone astray.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse