Customer reviews

on 20 August 2014
A wonderful book for little girls with enquiring minds that deserve so much more than a disney princess for a role model. My daughter loves this book and we have read it many times. The only downside is that the book is american and so is the language so some of the lines don't rhyme unless you say them in an american accent!
on 21 October 2013
A refreshingly techy book for little girls who don't want to be just girly. Rosie is a role model for the girl of today. My 4 year old Rosie recipient loved it.
on 27 May 2017
Educational, motivational and feminist. Just what I was searching for my daughter!
They could have done a better job with the rhyming and rhythm of the writing though :)
on 23 June 2017
a lovely book . so much is in the pictures.

it is more than a feminist book though. It is a tribute to the women during WW2
on 3 March 2017
Great book, firm favourite with both my children & myself.
Super illustrations & story.
on 23 June 2017
My daughter's favourite book. Highly recommend.
on 7 July 2017
She loves it
on 29 March 2017
Fantastic book with a positive role model for girls and a message to 'keep trying'.
on 23 March 2017
Beautifully written 😍 Every little engineer should have this !
on 4 April 2017
I love Rosie Revere, this is a beautiful book with lovely artwork and a funny and inspiring story, perfect for my daughters (ages 2-4)