Customer reviews

on 25 March 2014
I love the small size of this book and the beautiful reproductions on glossy paper. There are 125 saints presented, and many of the reproductions are depictions of their martyrdom. I bought the book on Amazon Marketplace at a great price, a bit cheaper than the Amazon's price, and the delivery was super-fast. I'm very happy indeed with this purchase.
on 6 June 2013
Just enough basic information, well presented in a super little book: I love the chunky size! The paintings and illustrations are a delight, and the writing content is well written: clear and concise. It's a handy book to pick up and digest in small 'doses' - I have found it very interesting. Excellent value for money!
on 5 April 2016
Lovely pictures and very informative. You're sure to find your favourite saint in here.
on 16 November 2013
The contents of the book and the illustrations are beautiful BUT if you see a painting of a saint and are trying to identify by the symbol this book will not help. There is no index from the symbol to the saint so I have had to make my own!!!!
on 14 February 2013
This is such a good reference book. I like the quality reproductions and the size.
Very useful addition to my library.