on 12 January 2013
Dusty White has written a fantastic book for beginners and experienced Tarot readers alike. His writing style is very down to earth, and full of humour which makes this a very easy book to get into. He breaks down the art of learning the Tarot into several exercises, all designed to make the process of getting to know and building your personal intuitive relationship with the cards, a simple one. I already knew how to read Tarot, but this book has deepened my understanding of the cards, and brought a depth and accuracy to the readings I give that I didn't have before. Highly recommended - I have read numerous books on Tarot reading over the years, and this is by far and away the best one I have read!! Thanks Dusty...keep them coming!!
on 5 July 2014
I liked the book a lot, however the way too light and 'friendly' tone used in the book (along with some weird humor) did ruin the read.
on 23 March 2014
This is a really nice book but didnt find it easy to use at all. The comic funny explaination of cards at the start just confused me more. Wish someone would bring out a basic guide thats easy to learn. To focus on what the cards mean in certain positions not just outcome. Nice book though.
on 18 June 2012
I bought a lot of books of tarot, but this one is priceless. It give us confidence to connect with our intuition and not with a pack of meanings from some expert in the area. In this case you become the expert of your own tarot.
on 2 September 2017
super book and fun
on 30 October 2017
Very good, easy read.
on 7 December 2011
I bought this book hoping that at least some of it would be worth the price of the book. What a wonderful surprise! This book exceeded my expectations.

If you only buy one book on the tarot make it this one! I have many tarot books and this is by far the best.

This is an easy to follow book. All you need to do is to commit to following the instructions as they are set out.

This book more than repays the time spent studying.
on 14 November 2012
I would like to start off by saying this is the first time I have written a book review on Amazon, as I have been rarely moved by a book to take this time to write my views for everyone to see.
Dusty White's book "The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot-Ever!!" Is without any doubt the best book for the beginner and advanced tarot reader alike. It explores revolutionary ways to learn what the cards mean along with the so often thrown about term of "card blending" that is portrayed in so many book and from many teachers on the tarot but sadly they misunderstand how it works. For these two points alone this book is worth it, but there is more!
The exercises are designed to build up your skills so you will be confident and able to interrupt and blend the cards in a variety of ways that will make the even larger tarot spreads open up for you and offer far more information than just the traditional card parameters do.
What is also discussed and taught is how to gain more information from the commonly used Celtic Cross spread and Mr. Whites own Roundabout Spread, which uses the tarot to give an overall view and find answers to lead you to your goal.
This book does not cover the ceremonial magic use of the tarot, (Cabalistic correspondences etc) and being honest as an initiate, this knowledge does very little to help you read the cards in the real world. In divination we are seeking facts not maybes and possibles.

I was taught the tarot at an early age and I have read so many books on the tarot in order too gain a greater understanding of the cards, but none have had such positive an effect as this book in such a short a time.