on 22 November 2012
Be very careful if you order TOEFL materials and want to run the CD Rom on a Mac. The materials for this book DO NOT RUN on modern macs , only the old macs with Power PC.

Why the CD roms have not been upgraded to run on the new generation macs with the reprint is just sloppy lazy customer service. It is the same with the Cambridge book on this site.
on 25 November 2013
Extremely fast delivery. The book has everything you need for a good examination. There was not enough time to enjoy all that it contained time. Nevertheless, TOEFL 99.
on 28 March 2014
An extremely complete, well structured and easy to read book. I recommend for those who intend to take the TOEFL.
on 24 July 2010
Apart from the product, the book itself, was the service rubbish. I paid extra money for an early delivery because I needed the book as soon as possible. The book should have been delivered the next day by City Link. I was at home the whole next day as well as my flatmates. No-one of City Link rang the door bell and City Link just threw in the letter to pick the product up the next day through the letter box. That was the moment that we realized someone was at the door. But When we opened the door the City Link Van was already leaving. Anybody in the house realized the door bell rang nor anybody knocking at the door.In my opinion this is very poor service and I don't pay extra money to collect the pacel myself in the end.
I know this is an Issue concerning City Link, but maybe one should think about the delivery service and saught this out. By the way, Royal Mail is just slightly better