Customer reviews

on 31 October 1998
This is the best tool for using in a new believer's class, for those who are serious about studying the Bible. The presentation is logical, easy to follow and at the end of the book, you have a better understanding of the logical order and chronology of the Bible and the major events and players. It also discusses major doctrines about how to properly relate to God, self and others.
Great book!
on 12 December 2012
I have bought a few books to help me understand the Bible as I am only starting to read the Bible now. This book is absolutely wonderful and the layout is superb. I can honestly say that this book is a must for all people who want to understand the greatest story ever told. Max Anders has helped me understand the Bible (which can sometimes be very complicated and difficult to read) in a whole new way. I definitely recommend this book to everyone who reads the Bible and not only to beginners
on 7 October 1997
This is a great book to get a comprehensive overview of the Bible. Gaining an understanding of the context of daily readings helps the novice scripture reader get the most from readings. Anders easy style of writing leads the reader through exercises designed to really understand God's Word. Truly faith-enriching. I look forward to more of Ander's "30 Days To . . ." series.
on 14 July 2015
I Learnt a lot from this book. I think everyone who reads the bible should own this alongside it, it really breaks down the order and helps you to understand the process. A really good buy!!
on 19 January 2017
Excellent Resource - If you are a new Christian or have been a Christian a while, this is an amazing resource to have, it teaches you in a way that is relevant and easy to understand......
on 31 August 2015
not read all yet ,only just started but so far have learned a great deal that i had not known or understood ,Very Good for beginner Bible Readers
on 8 April 2014
makes perfect sense logical methodical and spiritual, all in one. no yeast just truth. a bright light for those who are coming to christ
on 22 December 2014
Fast service, good price
on 14 March 2015
I have been struggling for years to not only decipher the Bible but retain what I was reading. The countless names and places seemed to all blend into one. But this book, this brilliant book! I only received it today and Im on chapter 5, I cant put it down. Im understanding the events and corresponding figures and eras of the Bible and even more amazing is I have mastered the map of the Old Testament in one evening! (and Im terrible at geography). I cant reccommend this book enough. I would encourage new christians to read this first before starting the Bible so that when you start the Bible it wont just seem like a list of names and places, you will already have a mental picture and overview of what is happening. I wish I had found this book years ago. God bless the author!