on 13 March 2013
I would greatly recommend this book to anyone. Buy it for yourself or as a present. It is actual, well presented, extremely informative and so enjoyable to read.I do owe a lot of interior design books and DOMINO is definitely one of my favourite. The little negative point is everything from the resources index come from America, ( American Authors) so unless you live there , you can benefit of the useful addresses that the book recommend but there are a lot of website addresses too, which is good.

I am confident that you will not be disappointed by this purchase.To keep and cherish.
Helena
on 24 July 2015
Nice rooms, but very American. I am not sure how many ideas will be usable over here as our rooms are SO much smaller. We also seem to have a much stronger clean-and-modern vibe than our trans-Atlantic cousins; I'd never consider having as much stuff around as they seem to think is normal...
on 30 June 2015
I bought this a few years ago and it still hasn't left my just-leafing-through rotation. The ultimate coffee table book, having it nearby has inspired me to get off my arse and do some prettifying on more than one occasion.
on 22 March 2014
This book is fantastic and gave me some great ideas for my kitchen which is waht I'm doing up at the moment. It well put together in terms of each room ideas and very practical
on 4 March 2014
I bought this for a friend for her birthday as they are moving house soon. It arrived quickly and I was very pleased with it. The illustrations were lovely and I would definitely buy again.
on 9 March 2013
This book kept appearing on top 10 lists and i was not disappointed. It focuses on a each room looking at style and space. It also give practical information and measurements. It really is great is you are thinking of redecorating and want to make sure the room stays on one theme!
on 21 May 2014
What a great book! Step by step through interior design processes. Read whole book in a day but is a fantastic book to pick up and reference.
on 24 July 2015
A great interiors book - perfect to add to the collection.
on 6 July 2016