on 20 June 2013
Rotella's guide to THINKING about Putting has to be worth 4 or 5 shots a round,
the difference between your ears is the difference between winners and losers!

Simple exercises [and some name dropping] get you in the right frame of mind for the great game.

Out of your mind, is exactly what you can do!
on 23 May 2016
Another good read from Rotella which follows the usual format of giving advice through examples from a variety of professional players. Having read three or four of his books already I ended up feeling I could have written some of it myself but there were some nuggets in there.
on 29 January 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 June 2011
I have been playing golf for 20 years. However some of those years I may have only played once or never. A year ago I decided to join a club and try and improve. I had been pretty constant at a 28 handicap but actually playing to 28. Great camaraderie at North Downs Golf Club. I bought this book and I am now down to 24. I was cut after having scored 38 then 41 points. Even if I don't always putt as well as I should if I think back to the book I can relax and improve. Could not recommend highly enough.
on 25 October 2017
Good beside reading book. Lots of good points to digest.
on 6 January 2011
Like any Bob Rotella books, there is no magical fixes to be found, just good old common sense. The beauty of his books is the way the information is delivered through real life examples from the many professionals Dr Rotella has coached.
Not sure if I will knock any shots off my handicap as a direct result of reading this book, but it will certainly give me more confidence in my putting in general.
on 8 October 2016
useful book for any level of golfer
on 7 February 2017
Brilliant book with simple techniques. Great suggestions for practice as well as the routine you need to improve your putting
on 11 October 2017
Read it on holiday, so still got to put the theory to test.
on 5 December 2017
We can stay on the bus of "putting shouldn't be a part of golf." Or get off.
Doubting Thomas's final stop.