on 18 April 2017
Brilliant book. Second of the two in this series. Francine Rivers is my favourite author, God has given her an incredible gift . Always a good story and very thought provoking.
on 27 July 2017
Still half way through but I enjoy reading through the generations.
on 12 October 2010
I found her first book excellent and didn't realize it had a sequel to it, so I just had to get it! its an amazing tale, you get gripped into the story and do not want to put it down, as all her books, excellent read
on 14 September 2017
not mine bought by the wife - seems to be ok
on 11 October 2011
Excellent book, Francine Rivers is my favourite author, in that discipline.
She is a solid christian so anything you read by her is anchored in Jesus.
Highly recommended. You will not be desappointed.
on 15 April 2017
Excellent follow up to A Mother!s Hope.
on 21 November 2011
Having read 'Her Mother's Hope', I couldn't wait to read 'Her Daughter's Dream' which was very emotional and inspiring. It just shows how one good intention could easily be misunderstood between generations and even how trying to offer an alternative approach (without explanation) could still be misunderstood. This book made me reflect on the relationship between my family over the last three generations to see if there are any misconceived patterns emerging or that have emerged. I certainly recommend reading this book...
on 8 November 2011
A beautifully written book about family life, history repeating itself and the ultimate reconcilliation. It makes you realize that we often don't understand where the other person is coming from. An underlying Christian message gently running through the characters lives. A lovely sequel to Her Mothers Hope which is concluded in a thought provoking way. I loved these books and will share them with others.
on 15 October 2010
What can I say that hasn't already been said - It was fantastic - like the others I was unable to put this book down and was reading it for 2 hours each evening when I was supposed to be sleeping. It covers a family for 7 generations going into depth with 4 of the generations. Like several of her other books a lot of this is taken from similar experiences that Francine herself knew as a child. If you are not familiar with Francine Rivers now is the time to start I cannot recommend her too highly. Another thing which stood out to me is that unlike other authors who seem to praise themselves up, you get none of that.
on 6 October 2010
This is another brilliant book by Francine Rivers, following on from her book 'Her Mother's Hope'. As with all her books I have read, I couldn't put this down.