Customer reviews

on 27 October 2013
I've read all the classic self development books, internalized them, and have tried my best to act on the concepts I've learned. This book by Tommy Newberry has supplies the missing link, and has allowed me to align the principles learned in other sources with those he presents. And so although his primary emphasis is on quality of thought, using St. Paul's epistle to the Philipians as a reference, his approach is to explain all those inputs that effect this quality of thought, and how to change those inputs. And so although I am a big proponent of the work done by the late Dr. Covey, and also the thinking of Jim Rohn (and even Napoleon Hill's work), and have read everything in between, and it appears so also is Tommy Newberry (as there is obvious material from those other sources), it is this book that I will use going forward.
on 23 January 2014
This is a fantastic book for anyone who would like to make a positive change to their life. It is well written, easy to apply and contains lots of ways to restructure our thinking to fully appreciate life and its opportunities. It has really helped me to appreciate myself and to empower me to live life to the full.
on 1 October 2016