Customer reviews

on 14 February 2016
I'm really enjoying this plan. Each day you read some OT, NT, Psalms and Proverbs - it follows each in order. It's a nice balance across the books that feels achievable (approx 15-20 mins per day if reading carefully). You'll find about half of your time each day is spent reading the OT, 25% reading the NT, 15% Psalms and 10% on Proverbs, or something like that.

However, the Bible app by Life Church (a very common bible app) has the plan on the app. Therefore you don't need to buy a new bible to follow this plan. I've stopped reading the One Year Bible and started reading it on my phone instead, partly because David Suchet readings the audio NIVUK bible on that app and he reads it particularly well.

So, by all means follow this plan, but you don't need to buy this bible in order to follow the plan. Nevertheless, if you want a hard copy, this one is very good. It's compact but still legible.
on 22 August 2012
It was smaller than I expected and I also thought it was chronological, (probably an error in ordering on my part!) but perfect for personal devotion. I've not really ever gotten much from the O.T. but this is fab bite sized chunks and I am understanding it much better. The paper is really high quality and it's light and nicely put together. Great if you are wanting to read the bible and form your own thoughts and opinions and hear for yourself from God instead of using bible reading notes. I personally really like it and would recommend it.One Year Bible-NLT-Compact
on 9 November 2012
Such a great buy! The layout is clear and the content is well organised. I love the dated pages to keep me on track. The NLT is a great alternative to the NIV and gives a fresh approach as it is less familiar which helps in keeping me focussed. The print is pretty small which I guess is to expected from a compact Bible.
on 13 December 2013
I try to read through or follow a line of study each year. This Bible is light, easy to handle, yet contains all I will need. Am really looking forward to this coming year. I cannot say more when I haven't read any of it yet.
on 8 May 2014
This is a great systematic way of reading through the entire Bible in one year. If I miss a day or two I just catch up by reading a bit extra when I have more time. I particularly like this translation and have at times felt like I was reading passages for the first time even though I knew I had read them many times before in either the NIV or King James.
on 18 November 2011
You can decide how much you want to read each day, each day it is divided into New/Old Testement and Psalms and Proverbs. I found this very useful
on 9 December 2014
The print is too small for my eyesight
on 21 April 2014
I knew the One Year Bible that is why I ordered it but the only problem
is the print is so small and for someone already usung specs I stillhave use a magnifying glass
but the Lord is with me
on 15 October 2015
Really pleased with my purchase
on 14 October 2014
Exactly what I was after!!!