Customer reviews

on 8 January 2006
I saw this book in my Dr.'s office and began leafing through it. I was delighted by the storyline and began reading it.
That's one time I didn't resent the doctor making me sit in his outer office too long. In fact, when he finally called me in and then finished my routine exam, I returned to my seat and finished reading it.
The book captivated me so much that I looked it up on Amazon and ordered it for my sister's little granddaughter. Needless to say, she loved it.
Gongratulations, Ms. Rizzo, and do continue to write these enchanting books.
on 31 December 2004
This book is so great! It is moving and so heart-warming of a unicorn having a secret friendship with Julie. Children of all ages will love this fun book with all of the great adventures. My daughter loves the part where Sparkles, the unicorn, brings Julie to the fairy land. This is a fantastic book!
on 1 January 2005
My children and I really enjoyed this story and I am sure many children will enjoy this book too. It showed us how the values of faith, patience,trust and imagination work in overcoming life's challenges. My daughters love this book. They read it all the time.