on 1 November 1998
The book covers Alameda county in California really well, and it helped me with certain specific county rules that I never woiuld have known about.
on 16 July 1998
. . . you can apply some of the information in this book to your own state. I'd say that 68% of this book is useless to people that live outside of California. But the other 32% of the book is worth reading! The author provides questions to ask the officer in court for red-light tickets, speeding tickets, U-turn tickets, etc. For those people out there that are trying to find out everything they can about fighting their traffic ticket in court and winning, then I would recommend buying this book. If you live in California, THEN DEFINITELY BUY THIS BOOK!!! The 70% of the book that is California specific is sure to help you defeat your ticket. The book lists the specific California law section for each violation. You can look at your traffic ticket and if the law section does not match with what you are being charged with, then BOOM, your ticket is dismissed. Whether or not you live in California, I recommend this book to all motorists.
on 1 October 1998
Fantastic book. Especially targeted at California residents and speeding ticket defenses.
This is a great guide -- it helped me prepare and win my case in court for Section 22101d, when I didn't make a right turn that was required.
You will find the section you allegedly violated and the recommended defense. Furthermore, you will learn how to cross examine and when to object.
Everyone on my day in court was found guilty -- except for me! I believe I was the only one that had prepared a case, thanks to the book!
on 19 June 1998
If you have a ticket pending, you need to buy this book right now! Don't want to because you're dead guilty?? It's irrelevant. Tired of being harrassed by cops?? Make them feel stupid in court. Don't give $$ back into the system that pays them!
Don't have a ticket now?? Read this and you'll know what exactly to do the second you get pulled over. This classic is one of the best investments i've ever made!
on 8 July 1998
Good book but what they don't tell you is that this is a California edition. Can lead you astray if you live elsewhere.