Customer reviews

on 2 February 2013
I bought two books together, but one this one ((Essential IELTS Practice Tests))arrived late, and the CD did not come, everyone in my class have the book with CD only this seller sells the same book differently (without Cd)...
I did contact the seller and he was informed that the book does not come with CD, but everyone in my class has the same book (same ISBN) with CD inside the book
on 22 November 2011
I get the book very soon ,the book is very good ,I thick it is helpful with my ielts exam
on 15 September 2012
I am a Masters graduate in history from Oxford. My wife needed to study IELTS for university. We purchased this book because of that. I was extremely disappointed. The book made it seem that my wife was destined for failure. I then obtained the official test book produced by Cambridge. My wife did significantly better. She has now passed her IELTS.

Specifically my feedback on this text is that the reading passages are far harder than they should be. If you are not doing well using this book, please do not lose hope!
2 people found this helpful
on 12 May 2011
one of the best IELTS practice test book EVER!!

first two chapters contains answer with explanations and its really very useful
on 11 May 2009
excellent range of exercises and guidelines for IELTS test.
CDs not included and must be purchased separately
|11 Comment|Report abuse