Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 24 April 2014
Some lovely ideas but I haven't managed to have time to do many of them yet! I like the combination of the book to look through and then the card to have out beside me while I cook.
on 5 May 2014
very handy book with easy to follow recipes,worth price paid and fast delivery,have passed on some of the recipes,well satisfied with purchase
on 12 August 2016
Whilst the book is well made, it has very Americanised recipes inside, which I was not looking for. I guess this is the reason that they will not let anyone take a peek into the content recipes. If I had been able to do this, I most definitely would not have bought it.
on 24 August 2015
A really great cookbook with excellent recipes and what a wonderful idea to have tear off giveaway cards in the book - Really 2 for the price of one
on 22 March 2015
I bought this with another recipe book when I purchased a crock pot for my daughter in law as a present. She has been delighted with the results.
on 15 December 2015
It's American. It uses American measures and American ingredients to make American recipes. As I am not American, it was a waste of money. The recipe cards are a pointless gimmick. The only thing in its favour is its spiral binding, but if you can't use it even that is pointless.
on 10 March 2014
Not easy to get the ingredients as it is written for Americans. Waste of money buying it, will have to improvise which might ruin the dishes + waste my money.
on 16 January 2014
My first book came damaged and they replaced it right away. I didn't even have to send the damaged one back. As for as the cookbook. It's excellent for starters. You also get recipes that you can give someone and not have to write it down.
on 15 February 2015
I have tried a few of the recipes an the results are great. Yes it is american but nothing that cant be worked around with the help of google!
on 2 June 2015
Great seller, highly recommended. I've had no problems with my purchase.