Customer reviews

Encyclopedia of World History
Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 April 2015
It's ok. I know they can't cover everything, but we've referred to it at least 4/5 times for my Year 4 sons homework, about key historical events. Nothing. Not been as useful as I hoped...
on 2 November 2017
Lovely history encyclopedia for kids
on 12 December 2013
Usborne are perfect for giving your child a taster for things and this book doesn't disappoint. My nine year old can dip in and out of this book depending on his study and he has learned some fascinating facts.
on 2 November 2015
I thought that this book was an excellent purchase.l bought it for my 7 year old grandson and I throughly enjoy reading it with him,the illustrations are great.
I read it through before I gave it to him !
on 8 August 2015
My five year-old son loves the book.
on 9 November 2017
Brilliant
on 20 May 2013
Bought as a gift for my son, this encyclopedia has already been used on two occasions to help with school work. It has just enough information to keep his interest, but not too much to overwhelm. Definitely recommend
on 9 March 2017
Nice encyclopedia but my son doesn't want to read it
on 13 April 2015
Bought this book for my grandson (age 12) which proved to be a definite hit for him. Since he has only been learning about British history this encyclopedia of world history was just the job.
on 12 July 2014
This book was really interesting and I loved the fact its a complete set of knwlowledge that we can gather from this book. I would.like to see more books fromthis author.