Customer reviews

200 Paper Planes to Fold and Fly
Format: Paperback|Change

on 14 June 2016
Great fun! This is an excellent book for kids it provides great ideas and is an extremely fun activity that the whole family can enjoy as an alternative to the Internet. There was a beautiful film in Australia last year called Paper Planes and it triggered a real craze for them!
on 29 May 2017
Great to play with especially in the garden when kids fly these constantly.
on 26 March 2017
Brilliant! Hours of fun, loads of designs and easy to follow instructions.
on 9 December 2016
My 8 year old LOVED it!!!!! But so did my 38 year old brother in law!!... Kept them both busy for hours and still only a third way through the book. Fab patterns and a nice small selection of patterns to pick from.
on 18 December 2014
My 8yo boy loves it
on 14 December 2012
I run a group of fine motor skills in a school. One of the tool I use is origami. When I introduce the children to the book, their enthusiastic response took even me aback. It is fantastic. The instructions are easy to follow. The prints on some of the papers are awesome and when you fold it up, you get the matching "power jet" on both sides. For one who is not easily impress, even I have to confess to being impress by this book.
on 14 January 2013
The book arrived promtly for Christmas post. Have to say it was heaps cheaper than buying direct from Usborne so great value for money via Amazon. My son (7yrs) loves making paper plans and we have all had endless hours of fun making and flying them around the house, fantastic activity when its wet outside and you are struggling for things to do without an electronic item being involved. Would really recommend this product for your kids.
on 19 January 2015
3 and a half weeks on from Christmas day, when my (nearly) 5 year old son was given this book, and we now have over half of them made and cluttering up my sitting room. This book has become the bane of my life! The planes keep "accidentally" falling out of the book (my son says) and I'm sure I am developing a callous on my "folding finger."
On the positive side, my son loves this book and all the planes within! The paper is good quality, the instructions are simple, the planes fly well and the designs are fantastic and so colourful! Well worth the purchase.
on 17 January 2015
graphics, mix and detail are brilliant, but while a book of 200 is only 4 x 8 inches or so... When they get start to get converted to actual planes, they eventually take up half the room! :) See the pic! That said, probably the best stocking filler received and being played with long passed Christmas. If you are feeling evil, give it to somebody else's child as a present. You'll be fine weeks before they realise what you've done! ;)
review image
on 27 September 2013
great product, very colorful and easy to use...give to any aspiring aviator or just as a laugh. actually only 4 or 5 designs of planes but who cares..hours of fun for all the family