Format: Board book|Change

on 20 February 2016
Fantastic book, lovely illustrations, great colours. I bought this book for a Christening and i am very happy with it, the sounds are wonderful quite loud and the quality is brilliant. The first book i received was damaged but the seller was very quick to send out a new one straight away, what fantastic after sales service and brilliant customer care service, i would definitely recommend this book and the seller as cannot fault either.
on 11 December 2013
We bought this as a christening gift, wanted something with a christening meaning behind it that could be enjoyed now and this fitted the bill exactly!
on 14 March 2016
The book met with expectations however it was slightly damaged but was a gift so I had to go with it as there was no time to return it I think the reason was that it had moved around in the box in transit
on 12 November 2013
Suitable christening gift to accompany a toy ark. Baby loves it, particularly the sounds and pictures. Highly recommended as a gift.
on 28 May 2014
Really nice colourful book great sounds for little ones, bought it for my neices 1st birthday she loved it, fab
on 27 August 2015
Great fun for my Grandson. he is constantly pressing the buttons for the different sounds and likes the colourful pages.
Some times even sits on it for the sounds!
on 18 May 2015
Really lovely book, I bought this for my son as he likes noisy books and this is definitely a favourite. I plan to buy another as a gift for my Godson's christening.
on 8 December 2014
Great book for a pre-reader. They will love the noises. Great baptism/ Christening pressie
on 7 September 2015
I bought this as a present for my nephew and he absolutely loved it, good quality book.
on 3 November 2015
bought as part of a christmas present, the book arrived quickly and looks lovely :)