Customer reviews

Sticker Picture Atlas of the World (Sticker Books)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 September 2017
I bought this for myself after completing another sticker book with my 6 year old son because I enjoyed the activity so much - like colouring in/doodling etc, sticker books can be a calming mindfulness exercise.
I completed this one whilst bedbound recovering from an operation and gave the finished book to my son as in itself it is an interesting and educational atlas of the world. I learned quite a bit of geography from it too!
I will definitely be buying another sticker book on a different topic - highly recommended for all ages, even oldies like me.
3 people found this helpful
on 22 February 2015
My four year old grandson absolutely loved this sticker book. It's really educational and has a page of stickers for each area(usually a continent) He has been carefully placing the stickers on the correct page and especially liked all the stickers of wild animals, sharks and whales. Well worth the money.
10 people found this helpful
on 6 April 2017
Love all Usborne's sticker books. Even though I am adult, I enjoyed this world alas sicker book very much and learnt a lot.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 January 2016
Great book with loads of amazing little facts. My daughters only 5 so we sit and go through it with her so she can understand what all the pictures are otherwise she is constantly asking "what's that!" But this is probably as the book is aimed at slightly older kids.
A really good book!
2 people found this helpful
on 26 November 2016
Looking for something to follow on from my first 1000 words sticker book. It's ok but the pages/ pictures are quite dull in colour which makes it hard to find the right space for kids I think. Need to be at least 5 I would think to appreciate this.
One person found this helpful
on 3 January 2018
I like it. It seemed to be more educational than some of the other sticker books available.
The colours were slightly duller than the other Usborne sticker books but maybe that's to appeal to the slightly older age group.
I would buy again.
on 12 September 2017
As headline says, tonnes of stickers and really varied too. A great way of introducing the idea of different countries and talking about the animals etc in each and how they might have adapted to where they live.
on 21 February 2018
this was a brilliant aide for our Brownies whilst we were on pack holiday, helped the girls with their badge work. Thanks
on 2 February 2017
😥sorry this blob wont delete
Wonderful atlas very educational
One person found this helpful
on 22 June 2017
Very popular with three year old grandson.