Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 August 2012
My nearly five-year-old granddaughter loves these sticker books, and she has been using them for a couple of years, with a little support when she was younger. This new 'Monsters' one has been a big hit. Each scene is colourful, stimulating and humourous, and the number of good quality stickers for each is very generous and we always have plenty left over for using in other projects. These books are excellent value and keep my granddaughter occupied for ages. We often use them when we have to wait somewhere so that she doesn't get bored and they are very easy to get out, use and put away again. But she also enjoys these books at home and will just work her way through. Older children can use them totally independently but you can do lots of talking around the scenes as well and turn it into a cooperative activity which develops language and thinking. This book is about fantasy and fun, but many of the other books in the series encourage learning or build on a child's particular interests. I have bought some of the simpler ones for my two and a half year-old grandson and he is already enjoying them with adult support. Great quality, great value and great involvement.
on 13 April 2013
I bought this sticker book for my grandson who is 4 years and he absolutely loved it. Also I bought if for my 6 year old and he found it boring so really this suits a 3,4 5 year old only.
Post was excellent and I enjoyed looking through it.
on 26 July 2014
Bought this about a year ago for three year old son, we have come back to it time and time again. I imagine if bought for him now he would whizz through it more quickly. Highly recommend, so much fun, really stimulating scenes that you can talk about with them as well as lots of fun.
on 9 December 2013
This was a fabulous sticker book. My 7 year old boy spent hours in silence completing this book. This is quite amazing given the noise levels usually emanating from my son. Would recommend to other little boys.
on 30 July 2014
It's a well constructed, slightly larger than A4-sized book with lots of stickers to choose from and place on the various picture scenes in the book. Absolutely engrossing fun for kids, kept them busy for ages!
on 30 March 2014
Brought this for my 6 yr old son. He is not usually interested in arts/crafts type activities but this kept him amused for hours. We have since brought other similar sticker books from Usbourne,
on 2 January 2013
Great fun for the grandsons. They spent a long, long time playing with this and moving the stickers around - never known them so quiet. Good, efficient service thank you.
on 22 March 2013
My 3 year old granddaughter loves stickers, monsters and everything disgusting!When she comes to visit this is the first thing she asks for.
on 31 August 2012
The Boy Loves it & i'm so pleased that finally there are some more sticker books aimed at the Boys not just the Girlies! Thanks
on 13 June 2013
Bought for my grandson who loves it and it keeps him busy! There is a large amount of stickers inside.