Customer reviews

Holiday Activity Book (Usborne Activities) (Activity Books)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 October 2015
Lots of fun activities in there. A great little book for my 7 year old. She enjoyed it very much. It's quite large for a beach bag but you can't have it all I guess.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 August 2015
Really kept my then 4 year old entertained and we had fun doing some of the activities together. Lots of variety and imaginative activities. Drawing ,colouring, odd one out , matching activities, designing own, and stickers to name a few.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 August 2017
Kept our 6 year old daughter entertained on quieter Holiday moments when it was raining or we simply needed some time to ourselves. Also a fun thing to do together when we needed some quality time.
on 4 June 2013
Three of our grandchildren are at a really inquisitive stage of their development. These sorts of books are ideal to keep them mentally stimulated when the weather precludes us taking them out. Lots of variety and interest all in one place.
4 people found this helpful
on 29 July 2017
Looks good, purchased for my 7yr old nephew to keep him occupied on a flight and on his summer holiday.
on 8 June 2018
Good for long plane journeys and bored children.
on 18 August 2017
Gave as gift for 6 year old who loved it
on 9 February 2014
Bought with others as a special offer A bit pricey but interesting content Like all Usborne products good quality and liked by grand children
3 people found this helpful
on 10 September 2017
Good value with a variety of activities.
on 14 August 2014
This was bought as a gift and I do not know how they are getting on with it. However, I looked through the pages before handing it over and thought it was excellent.