on 11 August 2012
We bought the unisex version of this book last year to take on holiday and it was our saving grace for our 3 year old. we're going on holiday again soon and this book does not dissapoint! good sized a4 size with loads of lovely picture to colour in or to doodle new pictures, kept my daughter very busy and made her settle down between swimming and playing. not just a normal colouring book, this has actally been thought about, designed and created by people who can draw, making it a joy to use, recommended (good price too!)
6 people found this helpful
on 29 December 2015
Sadly, the seller sent me a copy that had been used. I didn't think to look through the book on receipt as naturally I was expecting it to be brand new, but my granddaughter discovered it was used when she looked through it having given it to her for Christmas. Very disappointed.
One person found this helpful
on 28 March 2013
As a seventeen year old suffering from the stress of exams, "Drawing, Doodling and Colouring" is my therapy! I'll always be a child at heart, never mind the therapeutic feeling of art, so this book really is perfect for me; the pictures are all so beautiful and of such an excellent quality, not to mention the amazing price for the amount you get.
4 people found this helpful
on 1 January 2014
........ We have the 'general' colouring book from Usborne and enjoy doing this together and I bought this as a Xmas Present. My Niece has given this four stars and says it is fun and entertaining - would recommend. I'd say good quality amazing price and well worth the money - speedy delivery and I like colouring it myself - all those adults out there one to purchase !!
on 30 October 2014
Just love this. So pleased I bought one for myself as well as for my grand-daughter. So much to be imaginative with, beautiful quality pages and really well put together. I shall be sorry when the last page is finished - hope Usborne bring out another one by then!
on 2 February 2013
My daughter had one of these and filled it in for her best friend and then decided some months later she had 2 best friends. Unfortunately we couldn't find another one, until I found this on Amazon, which I think came from America in the end. She was delighted.
on 2 January 2013
Bought this as part of a Christmas present for my 7 year old niece - apparently she absolutely loves it. Started doodling and drawing straight away - even got her parents in on the act. Everyone was so impressed at the quality and the content they all wanted a go!
on 19 March 2014
Love this book. Bought for daughter 10 but have given it to 7-9 year olds to with some pens. Pages and pages of fun to colour and experiment with pattern and design. Paper is good quality for pens.
on 24 March 2014
so attractive to look at and veru sturdy. My eight year old loved it kept her busy for ages and is still doing.. These is a lovely colourful book for a young child and I would recommend it.
on 22 October 2014
bought as a gift, don't know what the girl thought of it but I liked the look of it. Quite a big book, A4 size I think, with loads to do.