on 15 April 2017
Brilliant book!!!
on 22 October 2015
My son is Home Educated and this book is fantastic. we purchased all three in the set Chemistry, Biology and Physics. all three are excellent. we use these for studying science subjects but my son also pics them up randomly and reads them.. bonus!
on 23 July 2012
You can either buy the three books individually and pay more, or save money and buy the complete in one.

Superb book I bought for my sons. Written in a way that they can enjoy and understand. Superb book, every child should have, especially those who aren't interested in science.
on 7 April 2014
I bought this book for my 12 year old who is mad about science. We read it together and he really enjoys it. Very good as an introduction but I find that on the more complex concepts the information is not accurate.
on 27 September 2013
A cracking little book. Love it to bits. Very colourful and full of fascinating facts. Can't put it down...... A must buy
on 24 October 2014
It is perfect for definition and how to solve problems and why things are the way rhey are.
on 29 June 2014
Have to say Usborne books never disappoint. Excellent value for money and saves my poor brain when it comes to homework!!!