on 6 February 2010
Much bigger than expected. So much information for children which they will understand. I bought this to go with the book 'Whatever Next' in a story sack I am making for my class. The photos of the moon are lovely and my children find it really fascinating!
on 18 April 2013
Very prompt arrival - thank you!

Lovely book giving child a clear idea of what it would be like to be an astronaut on the moon e.g. seeing the earth from the moon's perspective and so on. Perfect for my daughter who is having a 'moon' party :0)
on 7 February 2015
My nearly 4 year old is interested in space at the moment, especially the moon and so he has loved reading this book with me over and over. Lovely illustrations and simple words that help put the moon and earth in perspective for young minds.
on 2 February 2012
This is a lovely book, from the feel of the cover to the beautiful drawings. My 2.5 year old daughter loves it, perhaps because the books depicts a young girl looking up at the moon. Nice and simple.
on 13 January 2015
My 3 year old loves this book. There is not too much of a text in it so after a few reading he could already finish the sentences. But I think its enough for his age. We love that it NASA photos!
on 29 February 2016
My son loves this book, he is obsessed with the moon so it was great to find this. He is only two so can't grasp the quiz at the end yet, but for the older kids it's a good idea.
on 29 March 2010
This is a lovely simple book to introduce young children to aspects of space. Great fcr children in the eyfs as a resource for a theme on space. Definately recommend.
on 30 July 2014
My children love this book. My son is really into space, and this really book is brilliant. its very informative for a 3-4 year old, with great pictures.
on 10 June 2011
Bought as used sight unseen and sent directly to grand child in France. Book in excellent condition and received within estimated delivery time.
on 4 April 2011
Well illustrated with some facts. Suitable for young children 3-5 years old but children with an inquiring mind would need more information.