on 29 July 2017
I chose to give this book a 5 star, because it is so gripping and has unexpected twists and turns. What i loved most about this book was how at the end Becky's mum revealed the truth and you got to imagine all the images in your head about Rosa May and it made me all excited and hyped to know what happened and to workout why at some moments Becky's mum was acting strange or upset. I would recommend this book to anyone who loves mystery's , warm summers, butterflies and hart warming stories! I can easily say that this the best book that I have ever read! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
on 3 March 2013
I bought this book during 12 days of kindle for around 99p. It was a great book with a twist in the tale making me want to read on. I recommend this book to someone who's age is between 9 years old and 13 years old. A fantastic little read with around 250 pages. Brilliant story will be looking for books by the same author.
on 30 October 2017
I really enjoyed this book, it kept me interested throughout.
Just would have liked to find out how things worked out, between Becky and her Dad. (For me - its the not knowing, that was the only disappointment I had).
on 14 September 2014
It was so good ,I would recommend it to the age 10 and above because it can be a bit mysterious!
on 11 November 2017
amazing book
on 6 May 2013
This book was amazing it was the best book I have read for a while. I would recommend it for an over 12 as it was a bit upsetting and scary at one point. I have read a similar book by a more recognised author but I would defiantly read this book before I read that one and I hope the author anne-marie Conway rights some more amazing book in a similar context.
on 10 June 2012
I really enjoyed reading Butterfly Summer. I loved the storyline although Rosa May was so frustrating. I just wanted her to be nicer to Becky. I really liked Mack but I wanted there to be more about their relationship. I would def recommend this to my friends, it's perfect for my age-group (13).
11 Comment| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 November 2013
My granddaughter loved this book her grandad read it all to hear,she could tell you what it was about,the charecters in it and who they was.pitty there is not a D.V.D out I would buy it for her.i listen to it as well and enjoyed it.
on 15 November 2013
My eleven year old and I are reading this together at bedtime, it is a lovely story and the plot is developing nicely.

It arrived as part of a set of three and was well packaged and earlier than predicted.
on 29 April 2015
Imogdn Barr - when i read this i was crying laughing nd enjoying it soooo much… After i read this book i decided that it is my favourite book and has besn ever sinxe i got it for christmas last year! there is no book better. recomrned that the parent reads it after he child because my mum enjoyed it as much as i did! :-)