on 22 May 2013
We saw this book first of all in a gift shop in Cambridge and just loved how cute it was, especially how the little Father Christmas drives around as a pull back toy. However, we did not love the price of £15. So, being the savvy shopper that I am *grin*, as soon as we got back home we went onto Amazon where it was just £6 and ordered two: one for our youngest and one for our son.

This is the sort of Christmas book that will come out year after year- we have a small collection of books we love to share at Christmas time, and this has been added to that collection.
on 27 February 2014
I loved the idea of this book as I was looking for something to get the kids excited about Christmas. They loved the book but after a few goes the santa keeps getting stuck around the track or comes off it altogether so a bit expensive for what it is.
on 10 December 2011
This makes a fun Christmas novelty book.
My 2 year old has really enjoyed it but I'm not sure it would hold as much attention beyond 3 or 4 years.
He is able to pull back the sleigh although sometimes needs help and he loves it when the Santa accidentally flies off track.
The sleigh itself is sturdier than I expected and doesn't seem to be easily overwound although perhaps if you were overly rough with it I expect it could be.
on 6 January 2012
A very sturdy and enjoyable book for my 3 year old. He was finally understanding the concept of Santa Claus this Christmas and loves watching Santa whiz around in his sleigh. I would have liked it more if there was more of a story, but all in all, a very entertaining book.
on 31 January 2013
Beautifully illustrated and constructed with the added advantage of being able to see Santa's sleigh actually move around the pages. Truly magical moments guaranteed. I would recommend it to anyone who is a child at heart.
on 5 December 2012
My 15m old son loves this a lot. The only thing I would change is have the Santa clock work instead of pull back even I had a problem doing it. We have the other books and they work better this way thanks
on 21 May 2013
Book is great, toys is great but ... The small plastic cover for the toy got lost within days therefore it is hard to keep the toy from following suit.
on 21 December 2011
Very lovely Santa story with pull back toy, keep sprint of Christmas alive in child mind. My son loves the book
on 11 November 2015
Beautiful book, and great service from supplier, really super book for before christmas
on 9 July 2015