Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 October 2012
This is a brilliant book and has so much inside it, with some topics also from AS and A-level physics. It's a brilliant resource for anyone studying or even teaching physics. I've flicked through it many times when my knowledge has failed me and it's so easy to remember concepts again with colourful illustrations and concise explanations. Definately worth buying it! I also have the Maths book also and couldn't recommend it enough.
on 3 March 2013
I never really understood Physics and now I have to help my children understand it! Well this is a cracker of a little book to have. It actually makes me sound as though I know what I'm speaking about! Every child should have one!
on 11 January 2013
This is a great book with clear diagrams and explanations. A great resource to have available for homework, etc. I would also recommend the Chemistry and Biology books in the same series.
on 4 June 2013
I bought this for my daughter who is studying her GCSE Physics.
It's well laid out and easy on the eye.
on 22 October 2015
My son is home educated and we purchased all three books in the set. fantastic little books with great information for studying the sciences.
on 10 December 2016
I recommend this dictionary although it doesn't have everything about Physics.
on 3 July 2015
A really informative book for my children
on 24 October 2014
Well prepared and easy to use for specific information