Customer reviews

Format: Board book|Change

on 13 March 2017
Lovely. Friend's daughter loves this. Plays with it daily
on 11 February 2010
Really pleased with this purchase. Excellent quality, lovely pictures and CD. arrived quickly and good price for what it is.
on 21 December 2010
My one year old daughter loves this book, as do I. The book is a nice little story and the cd is really nice calming music which we all enjoy listening to and singing to - Highly recommended.
on 9 November 2010
Every page of this book is beautifully designed, with lots of details for baby to look at, show to your little one. They have done a fabulous job here! Really lovely.
on 3 December 2012
The book arrived a bit delayed and it didn't have words in the songs. Only instruments... so a bit disappointing as my friend 3 yrs old wanted to learn the songs to sing them to the little new born brother. A part from that good gift.
on 30 December 2010
Gorgeous illustrations, and I especially like the glittery bits that really sparkle! Nicely laid out, and easy page-turning. The CD is charming, though I would have preferred lyrics, not just the tunes, but still very pleased.
on 3 December 2011
lovely book . my kids love it . cd is very good good value for money . couldnt have bought a better book
on 11 March 2014
Gorgeous pictures and music with the CD, this was a Christmas perfect present for my Granddaughter's first Christmas. My daughter's children all love books, we read to them often. If you get them interested early they will continue reading books later on in life. I love the characters and designs in children's books, so have many myself. Arrived on time in great condition.
on 1 January 2017
The contents of this book lack the rhythm, rhyme and simplicity of language to hold babies attention. There's no real story line and illustrations although pretty and kitsch to an adult are again not really appealing to very young children. The cd that came with it is better suited to the older generations.
on 23 January 2015
I bought two of these, one for my niece and one for my nephew, fantastic quality, speedy delivery and overall good service. the Christmas songs on the CD are all the classics and itll be something they can enjoy with their older siblings for many Christmases to come.