Customer reviews

on 21 July 2011
Bought for a 5+ year old, who loves the other cards (100 things for little kids to do on a journey). A great success, he loves it, though some of the cards need a bit of adult interaction like reading the instructions on one side to explain how the card/game works - other than that, they are brilliant. A good buy.
on 18 February 2014
Such a great idea!!

I bought the crayola dry wipe washable pens to go with this. As previous reviewers have said some cards are very tricky, but as a family of four - kids aged 5 and 7 we found that there was something for everyone (including the grown ups!) in this set! We all had fun and really enjoyed the range of puzzles.

Kids were learning without realising it!

Whilst on holiday it was easy to pop this into a handbag to take along to dinner to occupy the kids.

A great set, but do do do buy the crayola pens - the one that comes with this doesn't wash out of clothes!!!!
on 23 December 2011
I think this is a great idea. The quality of the cards (both paper and printing on them) is also unexpectedly good. The pen worked fine and it was easy to come off both from paper and skin. My 4-year-old loved the concept, although some of the puzzles were for (much) older boys. I will be keeping those cards aside for later. The puzzles that were suitable for his age were exciting and fun to do, and the graphics were adventurous, with vivid colours. My only other comment is that I would be willing to pay a little bit more for a more sturdy case (they come in a paper one). I guess i will have to buy one now to keep them protected.
on 17 April 2011
This is a super collection of sturdy, brightly coloured cards designed to stimulate children's thinking and observational skills. The range of ideas is excellent - there are number activities, crafts, searches, memory tests, odd one out and many more. The cards are wipe-clean and a pen is provided, so they can be reused over and over. Ideal for travelling and holidays, this is a very attractive set.
on 14 March 2013
Over the years I have bought my daughter quite a few of the different Usborne cards, optical illusions, code cracking, things to do in a car, and many others. They have all been such great value. I have bought many as gifts for her friends and they all loved them. I am now back on them buying for some younger children who are now getting the right age for them. Again they have been very well received. Highly recommended to kids 7-10, keeps them occupied for hours.
on 18 September 2014
These are fantastic for our 7 year old, they go everywhere with us. Wipe clean is a great idea since the whole lot just pops in a handbag without any faff. The puzzles are a good range, there are a few my 3 yr old can manage and several that are too tricky for age 7, so they will keep going a long time I think. Also entertaining enough that they can be done several times over. An excellent buy.
on 8 February 2014
Although my order arrived late and I got no response from the seller when I emailed them enquiring after my order the pack arrived in excellent condition and the children love trying the different challenges. An excellent idea to have them as wipe-clean cards so that they can be written on again and again. - A good buy!
on 7 May 2015
These little cards are brilliant, my sons have had theirs since age 4 or 5 and when we take them with us on holidays they still use them at age 13 and 10! The original pens still work too! Have now bought quite a few for presents too. Recommended.
on 18 December 2013
Chosen because our 4 and 7 year olds can use them. Do make sure to wipe the cards off soon after vuse otherwise, with frequent use the marker pens do leave background staining on frequently used lines. Otherwise, a great product.
on 3 January 2017
A fair few of these are too complicated for a 5yr old but on the whole, they're really good. Easy to clean cards, with an appropriate marker pen included in the box. Great for entertaining a little one, in a small package.