on 20 February 2017
Seeing how un-creative my own mind is, I've kept this copy for myself.
maybe we'll have some sort of creativity classes in our home (My children and I), and I'm sure we'll find the ideas in the book helpful for us.
on 15 April 2012
This book is all you can expect and more! Our 6 yo is fascinated with story telling and this book has given her the chance to start writing her own stories thanks to all the fun tips included in the book. I def. recommend this book!
on 31 March 2017
Arrived on time in good condition. The book itself looks fantastic, just what I was looking for but not sure if it is too old for the intended recipient who is 6 and the book doesn't have a recommended age on it, so will await feedback from Mum.
on 17 March 2017
Excellent for practice with story writing and giving writing confidence to kids. Appropriate for age 7 up
on 2 October 2016
Would recommend to get this book to your kids. They can use their imagination and spend hours writing and drawing.
on 13 March 2017
Very quick delivery. Great book my granddaughter loves it and was soon creating her stories.
on 1 January 2016
8yr old grandaughter loves it and has already written one story
on 15 August 2017
Fantastic book for the budding author.
on 26 April 2017
Granddaughter loved it. Prompt service.
on 7 August 2017
My granddaughter loved this present