on 16 November 2013
This book is wonderful and will allow your child to use their imagination, writing skills, drawing skills and phonics. Whether your child has just begun to write stories or has been writing for a few years this book will capture their work and allow you to have a keepsake for years to come.

I bought it for my grand daughter who is forever writing. When I saw this book I was impressed BUT I did worry as I was unable to look inside. I find I purchase more books from Amazon when I can view them briefly. The cover is lovely, but the inside is designed to bring your child's imagination to life. The pages are lined, with an area so they can illustrate their work. There are plenty of pages to use and your child could write one long story or many small stories. IT iS WORTHWHILE, thanks
on 11 December 2012
Full of great ideas of story settings and stimulating vocabulary to prompt and develop the ideas of budding story writers.
on 21 October 2013
Bought this to encourage my daughter to write her own stories and this has definitely worked would highly recommend this
on 15 July 2015
My 7 year old daughter loves this. Her imagination runs wild every time she creates a new adventure!
on 27 October 2015
I have bought this for my ten year old niece. Have had a flick through and the ideas look really good. There are even pages for writing ideas and characters. Only complaint is the print on the pages looks cheap. But i am sure my niece wouldn't notice that. I am getting her pencils as well as i think she would like to write the ideas down and if she wants to change can rub them out.
on 20 June 2016
Excellent book will buy again. If you know a child who loves writing stories this is a must have.
on 29 March 2015
My daughter loves writing stories. She got this book as a Christmas Present and just loved it.
on 21 December 2015
got this for my daughter's 8th Birthday as she has a very large imagination and loves writing/making up stories. So far the reaction has been positive, and has plenty of ideas for her to follow. it gives storylines on a lot of subjects that kids will like.

much better than this one: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1291373063/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_6
on 30 May 2015
My daughter loves this book. She's 6 so some aspects are slightly past her understanding but we work on the book together and it's great. Lovely book that would be nice as a gift also. You complete some of the pages as there are activities to do and it goes against the grain writing in a book but I think I may photocopy some of the pages.
on 4 January 2014
Bought for my 6 year old daughter who loves writing stories. This is a brilliant guide to writing and understanding the structure of a good story. There are great ideas for stories to enthuse both sexes and fun exercises to support literacy learning. I am delighted to have found this book and would totally recommend it.